The digitalmango.com team is particularly attentive to the legal obligations of all website editors and follows the CNIL "Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés" guidelines.
1. Compliance with applicable laws
The website digitalmango.com respects the privacy of its internet users and strictly complies with laws on privacy and individual freedoms. No personal data is collected without your knowledge, nor shared with third parties. Email, email addresses or other personal data which this recipient Website are not subject to any operation and are stored for the time necessary for their treatment.
2. Cookies and statistical data: Traceability and profiling
While browsing on the Website, the internet users are leaving digital footsteps. This set of information is gathered using a cookie that can contain personal data.
In order to improve the Website's usability, content and services, the analytics tool digitalmango.com stores data relative to the internet users' profile: equipment, browser, geographical origin of the requests, navigation on the Website, visit frequency, etc. This traffic data allow us the use of analytics and are stored for a year.
- Website usage: to help us recognize your browser as that of a previous visitor and to save your preferences during your previous visit on the Website;
- Audience metrics: to follow the Website's analytics (namely the use of the Website by users and to improve its services) and to help us measure the efficiency of our online interactive content, its features, advertisements and other communications.
The storage of this data may be refused by all internet users by changing their browser settings on cookie storage. You can refuse or remove cookies without it altering your access to the Website's pages. When you browse the Website for the first time, we let you know that it may be using or storing cookies. To oppose the storage of cookies, we advise you refer to your web browser's help section which will walk you through the procedure.
3. Embedded content from other websites
This Website's articles may include embedded content (for example videos, images, articles...). The content embedded from other websites is behaving the same way as if the visitor was browsing this other website.
4. Type of personal data collected
When you submit our contact form, we collect the following data: first name, last name, phone number, email address, and digital CVs (optional).
5. Use of your personal data
The data we are collecting are only used for communication purposes by newsletter, email or phone.